Coz Ang Dami Kong Time... :))

It's a holiday today and I was supposed to watch Inside Out for the second time but the seats in Trinoma have all been reserved so I opted to stay home. 

Super dami kong time I had this impulsive decision to purchase a domain for my blog. Lam mo 'yun, this is currently xtinadaily.BLOGSPOT.com but I wanted to change it to ----------.COM, so I went to a web hosting site and tried to purchase but then something undesirable happened. P 800+ (around $20) was debited in my account but it turned out to be an unsuccessful transaction. My first time ever so I panicked for a while there. I don't know exactly what went wrong or where the dispute is but I would have to wait for a banking day and for my money to be credited back in my account. Pag hindi, &^$*!#%^@)!! 

Anyway, I put watermarks in my pictures today. Instead of my URL, I put my name as the watermark just because. Hahaha! De, pu-push ko na kasi na kumuha ng sariling domain kaya pinalitan ko na ng pangalan ko saka mas madali 'yan dahil software na naglalagay. Huhuhu. Bakit pa kasi nag-dispute! Problema pa tuloy. 

Also, I should get myself an external hard drive soon because my laptop has too much pictures already. Sana makabili before September ends! 

Dahil diyan, I'll be showing you some of my many pictures from last year to present. Mahaba 'to but this is a product of procrastination. Dapat kasi 'yung mga mas bago na pero katamad mag-isip kasi. 

Notice my weight fluctuations or hindi fluctuations, palaki lang ng palaki. :)))

"We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect."

The pictures below are pieces of my life's jigsaw puzzle. I declare that these are all going to make sense someday. Hihi.
Labasin Waterfalls
Villa Escudero Plantation and Resort
April 2014


Why? kasi medyo mapayat pala ko nun pero nung time na 'to, 'yung mga kasama ko sinasabihan na ko ng "Tumaba ka!" So pano pa ngayon diba? haha! Plus, this was the start of it all. :)) Nag-start halos magsunod-sunod 'yung alis ko nung April last year.

NOT IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER NA. NKKLK. 
Candaba, Pampanga
January 2015

I wasn't able to blog about this but this was taken in Candaba Swamp.

Why? Kakapa-rebond ko lang.
Maxims Hotel
Genting Highlands, Malaysia
May 2014


Why? I'm looking forward to visiting Malaysia again especially Genting and Cameron Highlands. And, Malaysia's the first foreign country that I've gone to so it'll always be special for me. :))
"Pulag Training"
Tanay, Rizal
November 2014

I wasn't able to blog about this before but this was the time I realized enjoying life doesn't have to mean enjoying spending a lot. Charoooot! Hahaha. 

Why? Because ang ganda ng mountains sa likod at ako. :)) 
Mt. Pulag Summit
November 2014


Why? My favorite sunrise yet. Looking forward to that sunrise which would replace this as my favorite.
Universal Studios Singapore
Sentosa Island, Singapore
May 2014


Why? I hope to be back in Singapore soon. May maganda na kong camera, universe!!! hahaha. Ready na for Singapore Ver. 2.0. Or 'yung tipong, "I went to Singapore wearing a Tokyo shirt, I'll be going to Tokyo wearing an SG shirt." Ang taray. 
Mines View Park
Baguio City
August 2014


Why? I fell inlove with CAR because of our Baguio trip. I still look forward to seeing Baguio again and to try going to Sagada though I don't have an idea when will that push through.
SHP Bibimbap Korean Cafe
Taft Avenue, Manila
September 2014


Why? A lot of things can happen/change in a span of one year. There may have been mistakes but we have definitely made more right choices. Forward lang tayo, infinitely forward. :))

I wonder what next September would be like. Tipong baka may bago na kong wrist watch. Hahahaha!
Boracay de Cavite
Ternate, Cavite
June 2014


Why? First and definitely not the last time that I'll be sleeping in a tent and for this quote kasi may tide 'yung picture ---> "She was the tide, always drifting in and out of the lives of those who loved her, eternally indecisive, unable to discern whether she desired the solidity of land or the wild freedom of the ocean," - Beau Taplin
Vivo City Shopping Mall
Singapore
May 2014


Why? Panahon na para bumili ng bagong shorts. Hahaha. E sa madali kasing i-impake 'yan! Haha. Jk. Why kasi kilig na kilig pa ko kay Lee Min Ho nito. It was because of him that I started to take interest in South Korea and my life was changed because of that. :)
He may be the reason why I started but it's because of the gifts of new friendships, language and learning that I'm staying. It was fun while it lasted and I'm forever thankful pero maluwag na sa pusong sabihin na magsama sila ng Bae niya.

 Now, universe. Take me to Korea! ;)
Campuestohan Highlands
Talisay, Negros Occidental
June 2015


Why? Wala lang. Nakakainis 'yung buhok ko ngayon. Nagpapa-rebond na ulit e sa December pa kami pwede. -_-  


Ay kasi pala enjoy sa Danjugan Island! 
Larsian
Cebu City
January 2015


Why? Isaw Party kasi kami kahapon mga Aldub fans. Hahaha! 
Kalanggaman Island
Leyte
April 2015


Why? This year's goal is put others before self and I made that happen in Leyte. Minsan, bumabalik pa rin sa isip ko 'yung what if pero tuwing inaalala ko 'yung panahon na nasa Leyte ako, umo-okay 'yung feeling kasi kung iniba ko 'yung desisyon ko nun, hindi ko siguro nagawa 'yung "others before self". Kasi so far, 'yan talaga nangyayari eh. Saya lang :)) Mapapagbigyan naman ako sa gusto ko, di pa lang ito 'yung right time. Pero darating 'yun, claim lang ng claim.
Ugong Rock
Puerto Princesa, Palawan
July 2015

Why? Hindi ko pa kasi napo-post. Thankful that I am able to do activities like this. Akalain mong nagkasya ko sa maliliit na open spaces sa cave. Hahaha!
Subic Safari
Subic, Zambales
May 2015


Why? Wala lang. Trip lang. Naubusan na ko ng salita. Hahaha!
El Nido
Palawan, Philippines
July 2015

Why? Saan naman kaya ako next birthday ko? :)))


These are just some of the many pictures that I'm more than grateful to have. Sino nga bang maga-akala na pagbibigyan ako ng ganito? Sa lahat ng raket, sakripisyo, at kung anuanong ginawa at pinagdaanan ko... hahaha! I'm definitely a changed person kahit hindi halata. Sana magtuloy-tuloy pa. I don't have plans yet for my life's travel department (though meron next year. *pabebe cross fingers*) but suprise me, universe!!! Wala kong plano para pag meron e ma-grab ko agad. Ikaw na bahala. hehe!
Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for. - Zig Ziglar

You Might Also Like

0 comments