Negros Occidental 2015 Itinerary: Where to go, Where to eat and Things to do

There will come a time when you'll get so bored you'll book a plane ticket to anywhere. Sosyalin na problema! Lakaaaaaaaas!!! Minsan lang naman 'to. Pagbigyan na ko. hehe.

But in all seriousness, although it hasn't really sunk in that I have gone to Negros Occidental last June, I am thankful for the four days that I spent there. We didn't have an itinerary and we weren't also able to see a lot of places but it was an unforgettable experience mainly because upon constructing my Negros posts, I remembered that taking part in the conservation of nature is an item in my 2015 wishlist.


Sabi ko and I quote, "Take part in anything related to the rehabilitation or conservation of nature." Gosh, sino nga bang maga-akalang 'yang pangungusap na 'yan e magkakatoo sa kalagitnaan ng taong 2015 kahit na 'yung ako nung 2014 e hindi alam kung paano ba mangyayari 'yan.


So rather than posting a skeletal itinerary here like what I have always done, I'll just enumerate my posts about our Accidental Negros Occidental trip last June. 


ARRIVAL IN NEGROS OCCIDENTAL LINK: HERE.
A photo posted by Tin Gallemaso (@xtintina) on
Presenting the mandatory photo when you're up there.


FIRST DAY AT DANJUGAN ISLAND, CAUAYAN, NEGROS OCCIDENTAL LINK: HERE.
SECOND DAY AT DANJUGAN ISLAND, CAUAYAN, NEGROS OCCIDENTAL LINK: HERE.
A photo posted by Tin Gallemaso (@xtintina) on
Sorry na sa lahi ng clown fish. Wala naman talaga kong balak makipag-away sa kanila eh. Kapayapaan lang naman ang nais ko. Mahirap bang intindihin, "Relax! Make love not war! I come in fish! (peace) ".... hahahaha!!!! Tawa naman dyan. :)) Nasa Day 1 ng post ko ang kwento sa likod ng litratong ito. 

Biglaan man, dito sa Danjugan (Dan-Hoo-Gan) Island unang napatotohanan 'yung wishlist ko. hehehehe. 

CALEA PASTRIES AND COFFEE LINK: HERE.
A photo posted by Tin Gallemaso (@xtintina) on

CAMPUESTOHAN HIGHLAND RESORT LINK: HERE.

A photo posted by Tin Gallemaso (@xtintina) on

VIRGIE'S HOMEMADE PRODUCTS FOR PASALUBONG LINK: HERE.


This was my Negros Occidental Trip. I would really love to go back to Negros Island someday. hehe.



MORE MORE MORE (Lagot nawili na talaga. Haha!)

Thank You po.


You Might Also Like

0 comments