Surprise me, July!

"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate."
After 100 hours of contemplating about the things that have happened in my life since July last year (Joke lang! Nag backread lang ako dito ng konti. HAHA!), I couldn't help but be more thankful of all the blessings and problems life gave me and be more and more thankful for all the blessings and opportunities life will give me in the future 'cause I know that I'm into something more. 

Last year I wrote a lot of plans for my July entry
  • TO SEE LEE MIN HO - I've seen him again the last time he went here in the Philippines last March. I haven't moved on 'cause if ever he comes back, expect me to be there again. I am also looking for his "Just Got Lucky" Bench shirt. Meron bang available nyan? If meron, I shall buy that soon! Anything for you, Min Ho oppa. :))
  • NEVER LEARNED HOW TO DRIVE. HAHAHA. - I have no plans of enrolling at a driving school in the near future. 
  • THOUGHT OF VOLUNTEERING AT PAWS - Natapos man ang 2013 na hindi ako volunteer at naulit man ang kasaysayan at hindi naman ako nakaipon dahil medyo na back to zero ako noong May 2014 e volunteer na ko sa PAWS (May 2014 Batch) under Direct Animal Care and Humane Education. 
  • SAVING? EATING? EXERCISING? What are those again? HAHAHAHAHA. 
  • ONCE A STUBBORN, ALWAYS A STUBBORN. Thank you, world for making me this way. 

I don't have a lot of plans for now though. I only have this desire to successfully recover, revitalize and resuscitate my savings account. But July is my birth month, so good luck sa'kin. Sorry savings account pero kailangan mo muna siguro talaga magtyaga sa ICU phase mo, hindi ka mauubusan swear pero hindi ka pa rin muna magiging healthy agad agad. Pero sabi nga nila, the universe does not suffer from a shortage of grace... kailangan lang natin makilala ang God of Abundance kaya naniniwala akong kakayanin 'to. Claim lang ng claim.:D

The past three months were crazy in a very-very-I-am-so-grateful way. Sobrang hello, travel department! DIZIZDALYF. Yes, I used up most of my money pero no regrets, as in.

Thank you, life. 
  • rode an airplane, a coach, a bus, bicycle, boat...
  • been to 2 foreign countries (Malaysia and Singapore) and 7 Philippine provinces (Pampanga, Zambales, CALABARZON) 
  • slept at a sosyal resort rooms, not-so-sosyal resort rooms, other person's house, hostel, coach, sand, tent...
  • felt like a balikbayan while shopping at Subic and Pampanga Dutyfrees
  • successfully conquered my first mountain
  • and many many many more. Huhuhu. My gaaaaash, sobrang bet lalo nung one time nung Quezon at Zambales parang nagpahinga lang ako sandali tas nagpalit ng bag then goraboom na. 

More to come. :)

Since I am entitled a birthday wish(es) for this year..

ULTIMATE BIRTHDAY WISH: Blogosphere Fairy God Mother, I don't know when and I don't know how but I want to go to Europe with my Mudra. I want us to join a European pilgrimage someday. (Medyo inspired by TFIOS 'to. I am not dying pero gusto ko ng sosyal na wish eh. Wala naman masama hehe)


Anyway, I don't want to rush through life and I want to live it one step at a time. Mukha lang akong nagmadali sa weekly adventure ko nitong April at May. Wala naman contest and wala naman racing so for what di ba? Your success is not defined by other person's standards/success. Basta alam mo kung ano ka, na masaya ka, na worthwhile lahat ng ginagawa mo, na mai-improve someday ang buhay mo, mas okay pa 'yun sa okay. Bahala sila sa buhay nila. 

May mga bagay na hindi ko kayang ma-control at wala rin naman akong magagawa kundi maghintay at maghanda pero alam kong andyan lang 'yan lahat (new places, new activities, new opportunities, new persons, new friends, new raket, more money ganyan.). Nakahanda na lahat para matanggap ko kaya maghihintay na lang ako... at magpapahinga ng konti ang bulsa. 

Hintay na lang tayo para sa mga matatanggap natin. Ipon muna ulit sa ngayon. HUHU. Come on, money. Come to meeeeeeeeee. :))



God Bless. <3
"It's not how far you fall but how high you bounce that counts."

You Might Also Like

0 comments