KFC Breakfast Choco-chip Pancake!

Pwede bang kumain na lang ng kumain and never get fat?

Kasi naman, tabain talaga ko. Ajujujuju. O marami lang talaga kong kinakain, di hamak na mas marami sa energy na ginagamit ko sa araw-araw but anyway!!

I love eating breakfast in other places. I don't know but eating outside just gives me the feeling that I'm out-of-town, that vacation feeling I'm longing for now. Calaguas, I want see you so bad! hahaha. Weird, right? But yea, it's rare that I eat breakfast outside and when I do, it usually becomes brunch if I haven't eaten yet before leaving the house. And brunch means rice and nothing else.

But this KFC Pancake is something that I've been wanting to taste because of two reasons. First, its super effective tv commercial and second, it has chocolate chips in it! 

P 50.00 with an order of hot chocolate.
I really liked their version of pancake because of the chocolate!
Great way to start the day satisfying one's chocolate cravings. hehehe



Everything, in time. 💖

You Might Also Like

0 comments