El Pollo Loco and Happy Lemon, SM Megamall

It's my first time dining at El Pollo Loco, I didn't know which to get so settled with the chicken. My sister and I shared Combo 1 or two pieces chicken, tortilla and two side dishes (Spanish Rice and French Fries were our choice). I just ordered plain rice for her, and two glasses of large iced teas.  Everything cost around 300.00, not bad, this would be 80.00 cheaper if you'd opt for service water. 

I don't know how to eat this, but I placed strips of chicken, salsa and spanish rice inside the tortilla.
Tastes good.

I was shocked when my sister asked me if there's a branch near our home (she rarely does that). I'm not sure but I think there's a branch in the main building of SM North EDSA. Since she asked, I assumed that she enjoyed the food.
So we couldn't stop ourselves from stopping by Happy Lemon. She ordered Milk Tea with Cookies and Cream, while I had Pearl Milk tea, which is a change since I only order Green Tea with Rock Salt and Cheese there.

For everything, we spent less than P 500.00

You Might Also Like

0 comments