Don-Day Grill at Teacher's Village, Kalayaan

 Haven't I had enough of Korean cuisine and eat-all-you-can buffets, you ask? I guess not, 'cause I've just visited a restaurant which incorporated those two.

Don-Day Korean Barbecue at Malingap St. Teacher's Village, Kalayaan, Quezon City. 
Buffet costs 199.00 or 299.00 if you want the unlimited meat.
So we were the ones who opened the restaurant. Excited much? :)) Arrived there around 20 minutes prior to its opening.
My friend that I came with have already seen the restaurant several times before and she told me that she mistook it for  a bar? beer house? I guess, people really do drink at night, just look at all these Soju bottles.


And the grilling begins.
 Raw Samgyeopsal, Garlic, Sesame Oil, Paste.. Yes, you got it! Another Ssang Chu Ssam for me.


I don't know, but Korean foods seem to be an acquired taste. I hated Kimchi before.
I don't know the names of all the foods I got but they're all good and fairly cheap. I know how expensive Korean foods can get, and here you'd pay 299 for an eat-all-you can, seriously not bad especially with all the delicious choices. I didn't even mind that there was no aircon, yes, it was an open-space, but very decent and homey.


Funny thing was... hinabol pa kami ni Ate bago makasakay ng tricycle para ibigay 'to.
At syempre, dahil sa sobrang busog. Na misread ko, nakalagay "insert your finger in the ring and pull upwards to open" parang ganyan, ang basa ko, "use your ring finger to open" at kamusta naman dahil sa sobrang tawa ko sa pag-aakalang ang bossy ng instuctions only to find out that I was in the wrong. Haha. Nevertheless, this ice cream? DAEBAK!
And my  mom called, and told me to buy her these before heading home.



And look who I saw at Bench, Trinoma? hihihi. If they were real... OMG.

P.S. Don't know how to get there? From a shed near Housing (Quezon City Memorial Circle) ride a tricycle to Malingap St., a ride costs 20.00.

You Might Also Like

0 comments